Finally it's the day of OELP!! For our Overseas Experiential Learning Programme (OELP) this year, we are going to Taiwan and the places include Taipei, Hsinchu and Taichung. We spent most of Day 1 travelling from Singapore to Taipei then to Hsinchu.
-plane from Singapore to Taipei
-high speed rail train from Taipei to Hsinchu
Selfie with Claudia at the airport before our flight!
More selfies:
(outside 台灣高鐵桃園站, Taoyuan High Speed Rail station)
台灣高鐵!
新竹站 Hsinchu Station
Clockwork Bojio's dinner together with Mr Chua.
Gabbie: FINALLY THE DAY OF OELP!! I was so excited in the morn but as the day goes by, i was so exhausted. After our 5hour+ of flight i was practically just a walking zombie and then we took the bullet train, it was kind of an interesting experience! Though we misbehaved alot today and was being noisy, i hope that our class could perform better tomorrow so that we will have more fun at the school! Im looking forward to the next few days!
Jean:
Today our teachers who were following us for the trip (Ms Swee, Mr Chua and Mrs Vong) were displeased with our behavior, I could feel it too. I felt that since today was just a start to this 7 day trip, many people are very excited and resulted in the bad behavior. Since we have come to Taiwan representing our school RVHS and our country Singapore, we definitely must put up our best behavior, especially at the public places and at the school which we are going to be visiting tomorrow. I took the Taiwan high speed rail for the first time today and got to experience how it was like. It is extremely similar to Japan's Shinkansen and it really reminded me of Japan. At first we were assigned to the seats in our ticket but suddenly we were told that we can just sit anywhere we want since it's just 1 stop but there was a bit of problem and I ended up not getting a seat and squeezed with some of my classmates ._. I think we troubled one of the locals there as one of us had sat in his seat, but he was still very friendly and politely told us that it was his seat. I really admire him how he is able to be so calm if it was me I will be really furious to know that my seat was taken by some stranger, I think I should learn from him! ^^ I hope the next few days will be more fun and interesting, and we can improve our overall behavior!
Yi xiang:
The day of oelp has finally arrived. I went to the airport with my family members whom were there to send me off. After the flight to taiwan, I was exhausted and wanted to sleep. The moment we got off the train, we had to board the bullet train. Even though it was tiring, it was a great experience for me. It was my first taking a bullet train. We were making a lot of noise on the train and bus and misbehaved alot. I have learnt a lot from today and hope that we would improve tomorrow
Petra:
Finally came the day we got to go to Taiwan as a class. It honestly just felt like yesterday that on the class board it said 40more days to oelp and now I'm in Howard Plaza Hotel typing my reflections on the day! We took China Airlines! I was fortunate to be able to sit beside my best friend Gabbie if not the whole flight would be boring. I was however disappointed as the mini tv was not working and I was not able to watch movies to pass my time. It was a long 5hour ++ flight but we're finally here! Today though I had my own fair share of fun one thing that ruined it was my nose. I have sensitive nose which often causes me to have stuffy nose or runny nose which makes me feel very uncomfortable. The tour guide was very friendly however, I admit I did not pay attention to what he was saying and didn't respect him as I was talking . I regret my actions and will try my best to be more respectful in the following days! I had fun today and look forward to the next few days!
Kaiming:
OELP is finally here!!! Yi Xiang and me decided to do vlogs throughout the whole journey for memory sake. The tour guide was friendly but we made too much noise in the bus. We will keep our noise volume down from now onwards! The bullet train was really cool because we could eat and drink inside unlike Singapore. We are going to a school tomorrow which I am looking forward too. I am very excited for the upcoming days!
Here's a group selfie of SELFIE BOJIO to end the day!!








No comments:
Post a Comment