Sunday, 8 June 2014

Day 7

It's Day 7 of OELP (the last day criez)

Places we went:
-Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
-Eslite Bookstore

Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall 中正紀念堂










We did our visa card dance with mr chua :-)

                                         

Jean:
Sigh, it's day 7, and the last day of OELP. Today we went to Chiang Kai Shek memorial hall. The whole place was really pretty (exterior of the memorial hall) and the interior was like a museum. I got to know about Chiang Kai Shek's life and his contributions (also his favourite food HAHA i remembered i saw papaya!). If I remembered clearly, the state car he sits in is a Cadillac too! I guess since it was the second last place we were visiting before leaving Taiwan, so we spent quite a lot of time there like doing our visa card dance, as a group and as a class. I think I had lots of fun with my classmates and the teachers too. Well it was just sad, after Chiang Kai Shek memorial hall we went to Eslite Bookstore. The books there were of many many genres and it was literally like a library. I bought 2 books there as they were cheaper than in Singapore. I really liked the place too, on the other levels there were also shops that sold really cool necklaces, pouches, bags (sort of souvenirs/accessories in general). It was quite expensive though, but they were of really vintage designs and caught my eye. After we ate lunch, we went to the airport to take the plane back to Singapore. I feel quite sad that we have to leave Taiwan, the memories I have here will always be etched in my mind!


Gabbie:


     The last day:'(

 The last morning we went to Chiang Kai Shrek memorial hall, it was somewhat similar to Sun Yat Sen memorial hall. There was also a changing of guards and a statue of them at the entrance of the museum. However i felt that the Chiang Kai Shrek memorial Hall was more interesting as it was bigger and there was more things to look at, like the car that he drove in the past. We also did our visa card dance as a class there, it was quite embarrassing as many people were looking it us but it was fun! 

And after that we went to eslite bookstore, at first i thought i was just a bookstore that only sold books but there were many levels and sold different kinds of things! But honestly it was too expensive so i could only look around:( 

 Then it was time to go *sobbing* after lunch on the way to the airport we were saying thanks to both Uncle Jeff and 林叔叔 for being so kind and nice to us even though we misbehaved alot and caused alot of trouble for the past 7 days. Uncle Jeff even sang to us! But he sang such a sad song saying 说拜拜 i was so sad!! At the airport we took millions of pictures with Uncle Jeff and selfies with one another, i was about to cry when Uncle Jeff high fived all of us before we checked in, he was so nice!! ( i'm gonna miss him) and then the time came that we were all not looking forward to, it was time to fly home:(  we had so much fun together as a class along with the 3 special teachers these 7 days and i would miss this trip so much!! *cries*



Petra :
Day 7, End of OELP :[
The first place we visited was Chiang Kai Shek’s memorial hall! It was really fun to watch our class boys race up the stairs with Mr Chua! Also there were guards guarding the Chiang Kai Shek Statue! I also witness many of Chiang Kai Shek’s belongings which were displayed! Even his car! I took a lot of pictures with my classmates here and we even did the Visa Card dance! Memories.

Next, we went to the Eslite Bookstore! It is very big, with many levels! And they sell good food there too! Not much to learn here but the way the building is designed is very nice and they sell a variety of things! Before heading off to the airport we had lunch! Too bad I ate too much at the eslite bookstore! Outside they had small carts which sold a lot of food! I regret not buying one of their foods! It was a wrap of peanut shavings and ice cream! But instead I bought a doughnut which didn’t even taste that  good!


Airport. After this flight it concludes the end of OELP! This trip was truly magical, because of the company of class 2L! But what not to forget, FOOD! I purchased a box of pineapple tarts which tasted heavenly to bring back to Singapore! Bye Taiwan!

Kai Ming:
Today is the last day of OELP. We visited the Chang Kai Shek memorial hall in the morning. We learnt more about Chang Kai Shek throughout the tour by the tour guide. We took a lot of pictures in the memorial hall and also got postcards after signing up and writing something for Japan. The place was very big and was filled with many praised possessions of Chang Kai Shek. We also did a group Visa card dance with mr chua and we did a class Visa card dance which made all of us looked stupid but it was all for the memories. We then went to eslite book store which sold many books. I bought a cat notebook for my sister. The tour guide treated some of us to an ice cream and peanut snack that was very delicious. We then proceeded to eat and then to the airport which marked the end of OELP. We then headed back to Singapore and went home.

Yixiang: the last day of oelp arrived. It's day 7 and it's the last day. First, we went to the Chiang Kai Shek memorial hall. We toured around the memorial hall and I saw lots of artifacts in the memorial hall. It contained many of Chiang kai Shek possessions including cars. We did a group Visa card dance and later a class Visa card dance in front of many tourists. We then went to the elite book store which have many books. At first I thought they only sold books there, but then there were many levels selling different stuff, from food to books. We then proceeded to a restaurant to have our lunch. After then, we went to the airport and was on our way home. This trip to Taiwan is indeed a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment